Wednesday, April 13, 2011

C'mon, I'll Race You to the Top

I developed an unexpected crush on the Eiffel Tower. I didn't expect it to sweep me off my feet the way it did. It was golden and lacy and mesmerizing. Every hour on the hour it twinkles, as if it's suffering from the most adorable, romantic case of goosebumps. If it's not on your bucket list already, I'd go ahead and add it now. It will not disappoint.
DSCN9954


DSCN0009


DSCN0004


DSCN0011


DSCN9860

And if you're not sure when you'll get there, I'll help you cheat a little and give you a ride to the top. (No stair climbing required!)


Pretty amazing, no?

11 comments:

Becky said...

Wow. I'm speechless. Absolutely beautiful!

Kari said...

Your pictures are incredible!

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

Very cool, YES!

Lindy-Lou said...

Thanks for the ride!

Angie said...

I was stunned by how beautiful the tower was, and I had high expectations. One of the few moments in my life when my heart stopped. All of Paris is so beautiful.

Annie said...

It is gorgeous. That's why I get so frustrated when it ALWAYS gets destroyed in those disaster movies! Just let it be, aliens.

Melanie said...

amazing! i'm so glad you got to go!

Kelly B said...

That is so cool. (This is Kelly)

Omgirl said...

What's even more amazing to me is that Parisians supposedly hate it! "Oh, zat monstrositee. Eet eez so (h)orrible!"

CRAZY FRENCHIES!

Kelly B said...

Now my account is fixed and I didn't do anything to it?! When will I figure tech stuff out?

Mia said...

I always thought of it as being this huge metal thing so your description of it as lacy was intriguing. I will have to add it to my list! Thanks for the ride.

Related Posts with Thumbnails