Friday, June 19, 2009

Hap, Hap, Happy Birthday, Alyssa!


Let's talk about the birthday girl, shall we?
  • She's funny
  • She's kind
  • She's loyal
  • She has great taste in music
  • She appreciates art
  • She bakes
  • She cooks
  • She goes outside her comfort zone
  • She likes high-brow books and low-brow TV
  • She cared about the environment before it was cool
  • She's up for any adventure
  • She works hard and pushes herself to achieve
  • She's a good planner
  • She's a great house guest
  • She's a great hostess
  • She's good to talk to at 3:00 a.m.
  • She reads a variety of books
  • She loves animals
  • She loves my kids
  • She can be assertive when necessary
  • She likes good food
  • She plays a wicked game of Wii
  • She is generous
  • She loves her family
  • She is honest
  • She is successful
  • She makes the best Red Velvet cake on earth
  • She is a tomboy at heart
  • She has fun ideas
  • She is an incredible tour guide
  • She walks fast
  • She travels to amazing places
  • She's a deep thinker
  • She's a problem solver
  • She's my friend.  And I'm so happy to have her.
Happy Birthday, Alyssa!

7 comments:

michele said...

Amen! Happy Birthday Alyssa!

Alyssa said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! You are the greatest friend!!

Dede said...

Happy Birthday Alyssa! I don't know you, but I know how much Tiffany adores you and I know that you are a fantastic writer-yep, I read your blog :)

Kellybee said...

Alyssa is so lucky to have a friend who loves her so much! I don't know you, but I hope you have a fantastic birthday!

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

Happy Birthday Alyssa! What a great friend she is, with so many awesome qualities.

PS. I'm on vacation, so I'll be MIA a bit.

Jesse C said...

Happy Birthday Alyssa. During our short New York trip, I can say that I was able to experience most of these traits first hand. Examples: assertiveness with the crazy taxi driver. Great tour guide. I appreciate fast walkers, being one myself.

tiburon said...

Where are you? No post in almost a week?

I have the sweats.

Related Posts with Thumbnails